MASOC membership is designed for all professionals and any individual committed to preventing sexual abuse through early intervention in the lives of sexually abusive children and youth. Please consider becoming a member at any level.
Each year, MASOC hosts an annual conference of national quality with over 800 attendees, educates legislators and other professionals about appropriate interventions with teens and children, updates a well regarded credentialing process for professionals working with youth, and participates in key collaborative efforts across the state. In the coming year, we plan to:
- Expand our website to help us communicate with our membership about critical and emerging issues.
- Continue to grow our listing of providers who work with children and adolescents with sexual behavior problems.
- Send out email alerts about emerging legislation, state-wide initiatives, and new research -- information helpful to anyone in this field.
- Engage policy makers in a discussion that takes advantage of our national expertise and has the potential of making Massachusetts a national leader with its policies, procedures and practices with children and youth.
We have made a difference in Massachusetts, but we need your help. With your participation and our growing membership base, we have the ability to take a more proactive stance for the children and adolescents in our care. Please consider becoming a member of MASOC. Below is just a sample of the benefits offered by a MASOC membership.
What are the Member Benefits?
The cost of becoming a member is totally FREE. And if you are able, we welcome donations of any size to help us continue this important work. This is a short list of your member benefits:
- Email alerts about current research and legislative changes
- Easy access to MASOC's regional education and training series
- Early registration to the annual MASOC/MATSA conference
- Adding your voice to the growing dialogue to stop sexual abuse
We hope that a small investment on your part can help us all create a stronger constituency in Massachusetts. Please consider adding your support to building a stronger and more responsive organization.